C.D.L. Training Services and Consulting, Inc. has schools throughout the United States. We provide small classes for more instruction and specialized attention. We offer quality training that exceeds industry standards and top-notch job placement assistance. We believe that formal training in the field of professional truck driving and transportation occupations provides a unique and significant role in vocational education. We provide our customers with thorough training designed to foster the skills needed to succeed in their chosen field.
CDL Training Service is committed to providing students with skilled, experienced instructors, modem equipment and current curriculum. The 4 week training program is designed to equip the student with the necessary knowledge and skills to become a safe and efficient professional driver. Through classroom discussion, instruction and hands on experience, the course is structured to give the student driver the essential tools by which he/she can achieve a rewarding career in the trucking industry.
Many people need our training in order to get a better paying job. It’s great if you can pay for your training on your own but we understand that most cannot do this. We offer:
- Great partnerships with local employment offices for public funding assistance
- Great partnerships with National Carriers willing to sponsor your training
“I would highly recommend this school. The staff is amazing! My husband and I both attended the school and had a wonderful experience. The staff will do anything to help you if you will just ask! ***** stars.”
“Upon graduation, I was over prepared for my state CDL test. Knew what type of job I was looking for and had immediate offers. Had skills needed to make a safe addition to the transportation industry.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What you should bring
- Current Driver License
Must have at least 6 months before expiration before enrolling in
- If license expires earlier than 6 months prior to enrollment, students will need to renew their license at their local secretary of state office
Must match students current address of residence
- If license does not match the students current address, students will need to renew their license to reflect their current address at their local secretary of state office
- Social Security Card
Federally issued, blue paper (cannot be laminated or photo copied)
- Proof of legal presence
U.S. Birth Certificate: must be certified, with the official raised seal,
and in good condition
Non-U.S. citizens must bring their Permanent Residence Card (I don’t have
a Residence Card?)
- Proof of Residence
(Utility bill, lease, voter registration card, bank statement, auto insurance card, w-2, 1099 transcript). Must include first and last name of applicant and complete current address
- Proof of Legal Name Change
Required documents will vary case by case but typically: birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree or other court documents showing a legal name change
- Voided check or deposit slip
(For Payroll Direct Deposit set-up with your sponsoring carrier)
- Money for Expenses:
CDL permit & License: $50.00
Personal items (Soda, chips, candy, etc…)
- Additional Optional, but Helpful Items:
Pens, pencils, notebooks, and a calculator (optional but helpful)
Work gloves, work boots, or other sturdy shoes (tennis shoes are acceptable)
Comfortable but professional work clothing
Rain gear & other weather gear depending on the season
- Non-perishable food items to keep your living expenses down
Is Housing Available?
- AFFORDABLE housing options are available for students who need it.
Can I Drive My Personal Vehicle In?
- Local students are allowed to drive, if living within 50 miles. Students staying in housing are not allowed to drive in.
210 Steel Dr
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 5:30pm
1927 Irvin Cobb Dr #2A
Paducah, KY 42003
Monday – Friday
8am – 4:30pm
Have questions? Need details? Let us call you about getting started now.