Fleet Truck Driver Training
We provide expert training and retraining for every type of fleet from small private fleets to national carriers.
ELDT Training For YouR Fleet
Whether you need CDL training for one person or many, Driver Resource Center’s network of CDL schools can help with your fleet driver training needs. All DRC network schools are proudly registered with FMCSA’s training provider registry. We follow FMSCA’s ELDT curricula guidelines, regulations, and requirements. In approximately four weeks, our experienced training team will have your student(s) prepared to take the CDL skills test.
Why Choose DRC?
- Customizable training solutions
- 160-hour comprehensive ELDT program for Class A CDL
- 13 locations nationwide
- Online ELDT Hazmat endorsement course
- Tanker endorsement training
- Experienced instructors
- Well maintained late-model equipment
- Automatic transmission training (Manual training available upon request)
- Weekly training start dates with weekend and night training available at some locations
- Customizable training to meet your company’s needs
- Trusted leader in fleet driver training
Professional Training Benefits
- Increase Profitability
- Improved Driver Retention
- Boost Morale
- Improve Safety
- Maintain Equipment
I loved everyone there and as a trucking business owner myself, I’d highly recommend the Granite City training center!! Just like family!