Partner Carrier – Hogan
“People always ask ‘Why Hogan?’ To put it simply, we are a family. For over 103 years, we have delivered America one mile at a time thanks to the dedicated men and women who drive for Hogan. It is because of them that we continue to grow and plan for the next century.” – David Hogan, CEO
With over 100 years of experience, we understand what drivers need and want; dedicated lanes, predictable home time, and competitive pay. At Hogan, you are more than an employee, YOU are the vital piece to our success. Our promise to you is a trucking career driven by communication, honesty, and respect.
Hogan offers students solo driving opportunities where they can gain experience and move into other lanes such as teams, car hauling and more. Grow your career with Hogan today and know where you next mile is coming from.
- Unique Driver Oriented Culture
- Predictable Home Time Options: Weekly, Throughout the Week, & Bi-Weekly. Depending on Drivers Region.
- A Home for Every Student, New & Experienced Driver; Local, Regional & OTR Runs
- Touch, Partial Touch & No Touch Freight Options
- Late Model & APU Equipped Trucks
- Freightliners & Internationals. Majority Automatic
- Pets & Passengers Makes the Miles Shorter & The Trip Better
- Experienced Driver Referral Program, Get Paid for Loving Your Job
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation/Holiday Pay & MORE!
- CDL B & Non-CDL Applicants Are Welcomed
- Paid Training
- Advanced Opportunities
- Steady Loads
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 401(k) Plan
- Referral and Employee Assistant Program
Get your CDL at a DRC network school and drive for Hogan
In order to start your driving career, you must first have a CDL license. Our DRC network school will provide you with the education and skills needed to pass your CDL exam and start an exciting driving career with Hogan.
To get started with CDL Training apply now.