Career Specialist in Greer, SC at ACE Driving Academy
Date Posted: March 6, 2023
Driver Resource Center, through our nationwide network of CDL training schools, provides CDL training and career placement services. As a leader in the CDL training industry we’ve successfully helped more than 50,000 students find a career in the transportation industry.
We are looking for a recruiter to join our growing team! The recruiter serves as the first point of contact with our prospective students. This role is responsible for making daily in-bound and out-bound calls to applicants with the goal of enrolling them in our program. If you are hardworking, task oriented and willing to learn you, will excel in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Ability to assess the applicants needs by asking probing questions, addressing issues, building rapport
-Assure quality and accurate representation of program
-Represent DRC and its network schools professionally and ensure that applicants have an exceptional experience
– Make contact and follow-up with applicants through outbound and incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
-Navigate our internal computer system to look up applicant information.
-Keep applicant status updated in our internal system
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Director Admissions
- $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We’re looking for an in-house recruiter who is motivated to make daily in-bound and out-bound calls. No previous experience is required, and we will train you with the skills needed to succeed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service or collections experience preferred
- Must have a strong goal orientation and desire to continuously learn and improve skills and knowledge.
- Must be a quick learner and self-starter with the ability to follow through on commitments.
Organizational and time management skills required.
- Commitment to excellent customer service with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to overcome objections and utilize strong negotiation skills .
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Location: Greer, SC
- Job Type: Career Specialist
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: March 6, 2023